Sunday, October 20, 2013

Running up the Numbers

Sun- ran 5 miles outside

Mon- nothing

Tues- 3 miles outside, taught suspension class

Wed- 2.25 miles on the treadmill before I went to a Silver Sneakers class with a couple of my favorite ladies from my Active Older Adult class Resistance training class.  I'm attending a few classes incase I ever want to sub.  Then that evening I was Gretchen free and there was a group run at a running store close by so I went for 3.5 more miles.

Thurs-  Had time for 7.25 miles on a trail, taught suspension class

Fri- ran 2 miles on the basement treadmill before Gretchen woke up

Saturday- drove to the gym during childcare time and had time for 4 miles.  Did some speed work on my run to mix it up on the treadmill.

Total = 27 miles, not the 30 I wanted to get but I lot closer than I've been getting.

Goal for this week is 30 miles.  I'm not going to attempt to even write up my schedule for this week.  I didn't really follow my schedule from last week and this week I have even less of an idea about when I might have free time to run outside.  Probably going to have to suck it up and run on the treadmill lots this week.  Also need to add more strength training into my week beyond the suspension class.  Depending on who and how many people are in the class I may do a little or a lot of the workout myself.  Plus I'm kinda use to it and it is only bodyweight, just need to mix things up with some actual weight.

It took me a few days to come to terms with having to buy a new phone.  Gretchen might of had a breakdown at the Verizon store when the employees were less than helpful but we should have a new phone tomorrow.  Which means I can take pictures again without having to pull out the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the Gretchen breakdown helped you get a good deal on a new phone. Although I'm upset to see I'm gone from your header, I like that you are running with a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete